Sunday 24 January 2010

Decisions, decisions!

`

We've already established that I like playing with colour!  I had so much fun with these little tags.  They were coloured using a technique that I love,  and apply in layers.  It involves pressing them onto a prepared surface time and time again until the result is pleasing.  Now I have to decide whether to pop the little book into my handbag to collect ideas as I move around, a sort of mobile journal, or to list it in my other Etsy shop which needs lots of tender loving care.

What do you think?

Don't forget that One World One Heart starts tomorrow.  I'll be blogging and listing something on this other blog, so make a point of stopping by.







2 comments:

  1. So much beauty you surround yourself with. Lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a tough decision! How fun those tags look! I love playing with color and surface designs, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment